On our FAQ page, you will find frequently asked questions organized by topic. Perhaps your answer is already posted.
Find information about software, technical data pages, etc.at our Download-Center.
In order to process your request quickly, we need following information:
- Software version (build date) incl. revisions and service pack number
- Serial number of the system
- imc STUDIO: xml-file and experiment
- imc DEVICES: the experiment used (the entire directory)
- Device description file:
For each registered device on your computer, there is a device description file with all the information about the hardware features on your device. It has the name DevXXX.umi (where xxx is a three digit number). In the default setting, you can find the device description files under c:\imc\imc Devices\Device. Otherwise, search for files with the extension "umi" and send us all the files found.
- imc FAMOS: data sets, sequences with questions about evaluations
- imc CANSAS: module database (*.mdb, zipped)