imc STUDIO V - Control and Automation
This course offers a targeted introduction to the use of imc STUDIO’s capabilities in performing process control and automation tasks. Toward this end, imc STUDIO’s Automation Suite and imc Online-FAMOS Professional with Control Commands are used.
Users of imc STUDIO who wish to create automated applications by means of analog and digital outputs.
Good skill level in the use of imc STUDIO (Course I, Course II, Course III and Course IV).
- Basic operation of imc Online FAMOS control constructs
- Event-oriented processing in imc Online FAMOS
- Instruction in controlling the program sequences
- Local variables for communication in the event machine
- Process vectors
- Working with the Synchronous Task and timer clock events
- Generation of deterministic output of target values
- Monitoring of value limits
- Cyclical execution of process instructions
- Introduction to Automation Suite
- Principle structure
- Value limit monitoring
- Structure of a control routine
- Interaction with imc FAMOS
- Work in tandem with imc Online FAMOS
This training session can also be held at your company location; talk to us about it.